Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Marketing Manager – Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Purpose of the Position
Development of Marketing activities in order to grow the company Brands in all Categories in order to achieve long-term sustainable and profitable growth, via Consumer Communication, Promotions, New Product Introduction, etc.
Be an active member of the company’s Management Team.
Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
Marketing Strategy Development
- Develop LTP
- Compile a comprehensive category plan
- Monitor and evaluate the brand strategy.
Communication (All stakeholders)
- Planning, implementing and monitoring of all Consumer and Customer Communication
- Setting up, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of promotions beginning with approved briefs
- Implement and evaluate the communication section of the brand plan.
- Development of relevant innovative new products for the market
- To ensure that packaging is appropriate and in line with relevant guidelines.
- Initiate and implement improvements with respect to functionality and innovation whilst maximizing cost efficiency
- Initiate market research where necessary within budget constraints.
- Following an agreed pricing strategy, setting master pricing and promotional pricing to meet budget requirements.
- Investigation and delivery of price points to optimize product penetration in the targeted market.
Product Availability Management
- Provide input and final approval of category management plan.
- Monitor and action optimal stock in all depots/whole sellers at all times to meet cover objectives.
- Monitor and update forecasts.
Brand Profitability Management
- Compile annual budget for authorization.
- Monitor and revise budgets across all specified parameters e.g. Volume
- Justification and corrective action on out of norm situations
- Monitor sales versus targets to achieve volume requirements and provide support.
- Be part of the Management Team and assist with the Management of the Company, as and when required
- Marketing Strategy Development
- Consumer Communication
- Product Renovation/Innovation
- Pricing Management
- Product availability management
- Brand Profitability Management
Qualifications for the Marketing Manager Job
- Holder of a Bachelor degree from a recognized University in Business, Marketing or related discipline.
- Must have minimum of 6 years in Marketing Management
- Must have proven experience in FMCG companies
- Willingness to travel and work out of the office.
- Proven ability to achieve sales quotas.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of Client Satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
- Good and positive outlook towards job
- Must have interest in growing with the company.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3190”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3190 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 26 January 2018
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we will not be able to move forward with you application.