Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Reservations Manager – Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Reservations Manager Job Responsibilities
- Having knowledge of Opera & entire Reservation Procedure according to International Hotel manual system
- Allocate daily tasks to Reservations staff
- Review reservation booked daily and Coordinate with sales and reservation team for all room bookings and provide training to all customer service coordinators and assist to resolve all issues.
- Review arrival report daily.
- Responsible for preparation of occupancy forecast.
- Responsible for training staff.
- Responsible for implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for recording Company/Travel Agent Rates both in system and correspondence file.
- Liase with Sales Department in regards to occupancy, Rates Reservation’s Analysis.
- Identify Top Producing Accounts ensure proper recognition by Reservation staff.
- Knowledgeable in hotel and guest room facilities/services and ensures reservations agents are equally knowledgeable.
- Responsible for various Production reports and supply to each department concerned.
- Monitoring Telephone Manner and general performance of reservations staff daily.
- Ensure special handling of repeats guest and very VIP guest.
- Observes and ensures that proper telephone manners are maintained at all times
- Monitors and coordinates group reservations activity with the Sales Department and Finance department
- Follows up tentative bookings and update reservation status
- Reviews no-show and cancelled reservations and processes charges according to hotel’s policy
- Review room blocking for Long Stay. Suites and special group request.
- Supervising of Group Reservations.
- Maintain cordial relations with commercial clients.
- Bring to the attention Front Office Manager when the hotel availability status be changed and prepare for necessary action.
- Responsible for work schedule
- Responsible for maintaining a Neat and Orderly position at all times.In general, perform any other duties might require
Qualifications for the Reservations Manager
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as Reservation supervisor or Asst. Manager on a reputed hotel.
- Graduate from an accredited college or university in an appropriate curriculum
- Considerable experience related to this class of work including some supervisory experience
- Experience in handling multiple Units is a must
All job applications can be made via the link attached to the job tiles or by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.