Reputable Company Job Vacancy : Stores Manager – Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
The stores manager will be responsible for the management of the Brand Jewelry & Decoration Boutique and the respective processes in order to achieve defined performance objectives in terms of sales (and profitability) as well as qualitative objectives. This includes the service quality and shop appearance according to the company’s brand strategy and policy and implementation of the same in store.
Stores Manager Job Responsibilities
- Leads the team by example and takes full responsibility for them and their performance
- Spends maximum time on the shop floor to serve consumers and supervise team
- Recruits, manages, develops and maintains a professional team in line with company HR Procedures
- Manages Store, team and individual performances by developing and communicating qualitative and quantitative objectives and ensures goals are met through constant monitoring and analyzing of their progress and taking appropriate actions
- Within area of responsibility continually identifies opportunities for improvements and initiates respective actions to enhance sales
- Plans (together with line manager) and implements staffing levels in order to meet business needs, works out staff rotation plans, monitors staff attendance and maintains staff records
- Conducts a qualitative annual performance appraisal (Dialogue) with each member of staff according to HR guidelines
- Develops in cooperation with line manager business plan for each calendar year, including turnover development, Boutique events, promotions, trainings etc. and ensures its realization by organizing and planning respective resources timely and professionally
- Applies and maintains procedures and regulations according to head office (office procedures, reporting, etc.)
- Implements and maintains visual merchandising according to head office guidelines and maintains a qualitative and appealing product and Boutique presentation according to brand standards
- Analysis, plans, orders and maintains the product assortment and stock levels resp.
advises management accordingly
- Plans, prepares and organizes regular bi-monthly stock inventory and implements stock control procedures in order to maintain stock records and minimize stock loss.
- Monitors local retail environment and competitor activities and notifies line manager accordingly
- Builds relationships with consumers and maintains and enlarges consumer base 15. Gathers consumer opinions and needs concerning products and services and gives relevant feedback to line manager.
- Within area of responsibility continually identifies opportunities for improvements and makes respective suggestions
- Achievement of quantitative/qualitative Store targets
- Effective management of Boutique and personnel
- Quality of team and the individual performance of team members
- Quality of implementation of CS brand strategy
- Quality of Boutique appearance and service quality
Qualifications for theStores Manager Job
- Retail experienced
- Excellent selling skills/strong sales focus
- Consumer Service orientated
- Good understanding of stock management and visual merchandising
- Management experienced: Performance management and coaching of staff members;
- Business planning, organising, controlling and analysing
- Leads by example
- Team orientated; builds and motivates team
- Convincing and motivating personality:
- Result orientated
- Acts on his/her own initiative
- Takes decisions; problem solving orientated
- Works under pressure
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Is able to represent brand’s style and image together with passion for fashion
- Language skills: Local language excellent in understanding, speech and writing & good understanding of English & Fluent English in speech
- Professional manner when interacting and consulting with people from different cultural backgrounds.
All job applications can be made via the link attached to the job tiles or by sending an email of their CV to [email protected] with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.