Research Assistants Jobs in Kenya
Research Assistants – Nutrition And Lifestyle Study 2020
Kisumu, Mandera, Busia and Siaya
ICVPG looking for the
Qualified Nutritionists/Public Health officers for the position of Research
Assistants- Nutrition and Lifestyle Study Kisumu, Mandera, Busia and Siaya.
NOTE: LOCALS AND QUALIFIED ONLY
- Responsible for oversight of defined operations
including recruitment of participants, ensuring that protocol requirements
are met and ensuring compliance to regulatory and policy requirements.
- Collecting and collating data from identified
sources and coordination of feedback to participants and other stake
- Verifies accuracy of study forms and study forms
per protocol Performs quality assurance and quality control data checks
and data analysis
- Track all the details of the work of each
implementing team members in the community support groups and ensure that
timelines are met and be is responsible for record-keeping.
- Synthesizes and interprets information obtained
from the identified sources and draft statistical and graphic summaries of
findings and conclusions.
- Collect and organize data including assists with
interviews Maintain study codes and formal audits of data Maintain
research data, regulatory binders and study databases Collaborate with
supervisor in writing and editing material for reports.
- Ability to work independently and at times with
- High degree of computer literacy and analytical
- Working knowledge of data management program
- Ability to interpret acceptability of data results
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to attend to a high level of detail and
multiple tasks on a day-to-day basis.
- Ability to work in team environment, requiring
participatory decision-making. Excellent written and oral communications
- MUST have at least Diploma in Human Nutrition/
Public Health with minimum of 1-3 years related experience Experience in
maternal nutrition service delivery for a specific intervention or strategy.
- Should be at least registered by Public Health
officers and Technician council of Kenya (PHTCK) or Kenya Nutritionists
& Dieticians Institute (KNDI)
- Must have Research Ethics certification from
Global Health GHI
- Experience with social and community mobilization.
- Experience working with Focus Counties and well
developed cultural competence Two years of experience in implementation of
community engagement activities and project management experience. Must be
able to travel to locations in the serviced by public transportation.
How to apply
should apply online with CV and Cover letter indicating the position applied
for and work station to [email protected] org by 3rd September, 2020