Risk and Quality Assurance Officer at Kenyatta National Hospital
KNH has turned 115 years and it had its Centenary Celebration in 2001. The Hospital was built to fulfill the role of being a National Referral and Teaching Hospital, as well as to provide medical research environment. Established in 1901 with a bed capacity of 40, KNH became a State Corporation in 1987 with a Board of Management and is at the apex of the referral system in the Health Sector in Kenya. It covers an area of 45.7 hectares and within the KNH complex are College of Health Sciences (University of Nairobi); the Kenya Medical Training College; Kenya Medical Research Institute and National Laboratory Service (Ministry of Health). KNH has 50 wards, 22out-patient clinics, 24 theaters (16 specialized) and Accident &amp; Emergency Department. Out of the total bed capacity of 1800, 209 beds are for the Private Wing.
JOB GROUP KNH8
No of Positions: 2
An officer at this level will work under guidance and supervision of a Senior Risk & Quality Assurance Officer in provision of quality assurance service in the hospital.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating quality systems in the assigned departments
- Implementing administrative policies regarding quality systems
- Sensitizing departmental quality assurance committee members.
- Supervising departmental quality assurance facilitators in quality systems activities.
- Facilitating training of Hospital staff on quality systems
- Participating in quality systems audits
- Assisting department in developing risk registers
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in social sciences, biological sciences tor relevant field from the recognized University
- Evidence of proficiency and knowledge in Computer Applications.
- Fulfil the requirements Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010
The post Risk and Quality Assurance Officer at Kenyatta National Hospital appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.