Safaricom Customer Systems Planning Developer Jobs Kenya
- BSc or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- 2 years development experience with Java, PHP, C++, C# ,Python
- At least 2 years solid experience in front-end development with working knowledge of at least one front-end framework — React, Angular, Vue
- 2 years development experience with RDMS preferably MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle etc. Experience in NoSQL databases is an added advantage
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Experience in Business Systems modeling and data retrieval
- Unix/Linux user skills.
- Working knowledge of Jira, Git/SVN, Jenkins
- Experience in the design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
How To Apply
Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.