Safaricom Job Vacancy : Regional Manager -SME – Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy inthe SME and Enterprise Regional Operations Departmentwithin the Enterprise Business Unit Division. In keeping with our current business needs,we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Head of Department – SME and Enterprise Regional Operations, the position holder will lead the regional SME and Enterprise Operations team through the end to end operations through the customer life cycle.
This will involve growing the SME revenue, reducing customer churn and ensure seamless end to end service delivery to the SME sector customers. Additionally, together with the regional sales & operations team, support the execution of the SoHo strategy in line with the business ambition.
Roles for the Regional Manager Job
- Manage the SME and County Business acquisition and growth plans through the direct sales force, agents as well as dealers
- Formulate and review the reporting tools to ensure effective performance management of both staff, agents and dealers managed.
- Review territory reports and dealer performance reports from territory managers and formulate strategies to improve performance.
- Coordinate all in life customer service delivery activities
- Mentor, coach and lead territory managers, agents and partners to enable them realize their full potential with clear development plans for each manager.
- Coordinatedevelopment of an audit plan and the parameters to assess to identifyopportunities in the market.
- Revenue and organic growth targets for SME are achieved.
- Achievement of the NPS target score for the customers through the agreed CARE initiatives
- Solutions, orders and projects for SME customers are fulfilled as per predefined SLA which is measured using the Order Fulfillment SLA Tracker
- Attract, develop and retain right people as demonstrated by lateral and growth opportunities for staff within the region
- Keep track of partners’ fulfilment of contractual obligations and ensure Safaricom is providing the required support for them to do so.
- Maintainconsistent communication and build positive brand partner rapport.
- Ensureall engagements with regulators are well managed
Regional Manager Job Requirements
- Degree from a recognized university preferably in Business;
- Atleast 6-8 years’ experience in a large corporate or multinational company,demonstrated upward progression;
- Atleast 5 years’ experience in a technical sales environment with increasingresponsibility
- Musthave experience in management of sales and sales support teams to deliver thetargets
- Musthave proven sales strategy development
If you feel that you are upto the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.