Safaricom Sacco Marketing Assistant Job
Marketing Assistant Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
The position holder will be responsible for recruiting of new Members, aggressively approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business and cross-selling to existing customers. He / She shall be responsible for planning and implementing sales and marketing initiatives to realize set targets in membership growth, maximizing sales profitability, selling of the Sacco’s products and/or related services and activating dormant accounts.
• Recruiting new members and following up to ensure they don’t fall into dormancy both individual and corporates.
• Cross selling of Sacco products as per the set targets.
• Support customer service and work closely with other departments on the execution of service delivery
• Responsible for finding new leads, setting meetings, following up on presentations made and closing sales deals.
• Build relationships with existing referral sources and cultivate new referral sources both internally and externally.
• Work closely with the marketing team in arranging for events/promotions for new acquisition of customers.
• Attend relevant Sacco exhibitions and meetings to recruit members.
• Regularly provide feedback to the management on the acceptance of the products in the market and suggest changes that could provide energy to the sales efforts.
• Assist in improving the visibility and brand image of the company.
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing, Co-operative Management or a business related course from a recognized institution.
• Customer Care training is an added advantage.• A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a busy marketing environment.
• Prior experience working in the cooperative movement will be an added advantage .• Passionate customer advocacy.
• Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
• Motivation for sales.
• Ability to uphold professionalism.
• Microsoft Office proficiency.
• Outstanding communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Superb analytical skills.
The terms of employment will be on a 1-year contract and commission based.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a Certificate of good conduct less than 12 months.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the minimum requirements are invited to send their detailed CV including 3 referees to [email protected] by 24th June 2021 use the job title as the email subject. You are also required to fill and submit the attached goggle form. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.