Theatre Technicians Job, Current Medical Jobs In Kenya 2021,
Position: Theatre Technicians
Be part of the surgical team working closely and supervised by the perioperative nurse.
- Prepare for anesthesia and assist the anesthetist during induction. • Ensure the anesthetic machine is ready.
- Always maintain and keep the operating room ready for surgery • Prepare the theatre and equipment before and after surgery. • Assist in bringing in patients into the operating room
- Clean and sterilize surgical instruments as per laid down procedure.
- Assist in endoscopic procedures.
- Clean and safely store endoscopic equipment.
- Handover endoscopic equipment as required.
- Take care of any specimen obtained for testing through proper storage, labelling and delivery for testing
- Prepare surgical instruments for sterilization as per protocol • Order and maintain all necessary supplies in the theatre • Assist all the theatre staff in their duties under their direction • Report any defective equipment or instrument for repair or replacement
- Run the CSSD
- Ensure a clean theatre between surgeries and perform terminal cleaning at the end of the day.
- Assist patient positioning during surgical procedures.
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C-. • Certificate in Theatre Technician course from a recognized institution.
- Three years of experience in theatre as an anesthetic technician. • BLS qualifications from a relevant body.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & customer care skills • Computer literate
How to apply
- Interested candidates are requested to fill and submit the online application form on; www.stbridgethospital.co.ke/careers
- Ensure to upload all your certificates and CV.
- We as an institution are conducting the interviews as we receive the applications and have not engaged the services of any recruitment agency.
• We do not charge fees at any stage of our recruitment process.