Sales Administrator- Tenders at Kingdom Automation Ltd
Kingdom Automation Ltd is an ICT Company that prides itself in the delivery of cost-effective, future-proof quality solutions, backed by exemplary customer service. We ensure that the solutions we design integrate the latest, cutting-edge technology tailored to fit your specific requirements
Kingdom Automation Ltd,a Systems and Solutions Provider in Telecoms, ICT Networking, Security, and Audio-Visual , wishes to recruit ambitious, dynamic and innovative Sales Administrator- Tenders.
Tasks will consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare the tender within the set deadlines and responsibilities
- Communicate with the account manager and internal Tender process team for each bids where necessary.
- Reviewing tender document requirements.
- Prepare bid bonds if required
- Prepare the Worksheets for supplier pricing
- Strive to continuously improve the tender process
- Thorough understanding of the bidding process and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of IFMIS operations.
- Sourcing and liaising with manufacturers for correct responses and solutions.
- Proposed solutions product knowledge.
- Preparation of Quality Tenders, proposals, quotations for any prospect client.
- Contributing to the written proposal in terms of content and presentation.
- Ensure timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids.
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR Diploma in either Sales, Marketing or IT related field.
- At least 2 years of proven experience as a Sales and Tender Executive in a reputable ICT firm
- Proficiency in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software will be an added advantage.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
The post Sales Administrator- Tenders at Kingdom Automation Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.