Sales Agent at Lipa Later
Lipa Later is a risk free, point of sale credit option that allows retailers to sell goods and services to consumers with repayments made in affordable monthly instalments. It is the leading third party instalment plan for retailers in East Africa currently operating in Kenya and Rwanda. Our product offering allows for both online and offline integration with retailers and both online and offline sales platforms for consumers.
Remuneration: This is a commission-based package.
As a sales agent, you will support the Business Development department by onboarding new clients to Lipa Later services in our partner stores.
- Promoting our financial products/services to potential clients in partner stores.
- Understanding our client’s needs.
- Meeting sales targets.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are capable of explaining complex information clearly and simply.
- You are a go getter, who excels at meeting set targets.
- You possess strong negotiation skills.
- An understanding of microfinance is an added advantage.
- You are self-motivated, and can work well with minimal supervision.
- Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply
- Experience in sales is preferred.
The post Sales Agent at Lipa Later appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.