Sales Executive at BM Security
BM Security was founded by the late senior assistant commissioner of Police Bob Morgan in 1984. With our vast experience, BM Security has built a reputation of professionalism in providing a range of Security solutions to the Corporate, Banking and Diplomatic sectors. BM operates a national network coordinated by our state of the art control centre in Nairobi. We have branches in: Mombasa, Nakuru, Nyeri, Eldoret and Kisumu. The ideals that guide us include Innovation, Ethics and Trust. Innovation is at the heart of our differentiation, in addition to a portfolio of services, we offer integrated solutions. A convenient platform combining: Access Control, CCTV, Fire and Intruder Alarm systems is available to our clients. We believe in maintaining our heritage by employing high calibre staff and a management that is dynamic to changes in the environment and security industry, thus providing value for money to our clients.
Reports To: Business Development Manager,
- Diploma or Degree in Sales & Marketing or any other relevant field of study
- Knowledge of product portfolio in the Security industry
Desirable Experience, Attributes And Skills
- At least 2 years’ Sales experience in the Security Industry with proven ability to meet targets
- Exceptional communication skills, charisma & enthusiasm to deliver expected targets,commitment, resourcefulness, results oriented and self-driven
- Customer focus,Initiative, Interpersonal Skills, Self-Management
- Ability to meet sales targets and deadlines
- Computer skills, Telephone handling skills, Sales & Marketing skills
- Self-motivated / Industrious/Motivated / Focused
The ideal candidate for the above position should also be a team player with drive and initiative and demonstrate ability to achieve results.
- Responsible for achieving set monthly targets
- Manage individual pipeline & forecasting.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and emails
- Visit and follow-up with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Act as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate price variations , delivery and specifications with managers
- Perform accurate and timely cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of sales agreements and closing sales
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions
- Gaining clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
- Gathering market intelligence and customer information
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Feeding future buying trends back to employers
The post Sales Executive at BM Security appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.