Sales Executive at Jubilee Insurance
Jubilee Insurance was established in August 1937, as the first locally incorporated Insurance Company based in Mombasa in 1937. Jubilee Insurance has spread its sphere of influence throughout the region to become the largest Composite insurer in East Africa, handling Life, Pensions, general and Medical insurance.
The ideal Life Insurance Sales Executive is attracted to High Income and able to Work on Commission Basis, envisions a Career in Life Insurance Sales, takes part in Physical Exercise to stay fit, a Fast Learner, a Great Communicator, Skilled Listener, Passionate & Enthusiastic, Creative, Great Planning & Self Organization Skills, High Levels of Self-Disciplined, able to Work Hard and provide Daily Activity Reports, able to do Basic Computer Operations, possessing Good People Skills, An Early bird – starts working by 7:00 am – Monday to Friday, Committed to Continuous Learning, and a Positive Mental Attitude overall.
- Prospect/Search for Life Insurance Clients, and Submit Activity & Progress Reports (Active & Direct Prospecting, use of Phone Calling, Social, Email etc.)
- Approach Prospective Potential Clients and Schedule Appointments with them
- Conduct Fact-finding interviews to establish potential client Needs & develop solutions in line with the uncovered needs during the investigation stage of the sale
- Conduct Value Presentations and Follow up to wind up on Sales
- Assist clients through the Buying Process and the joining requirements
- After Sales Service & Other roles as assigned by the Team Leader
The preferred persons are those looking to earn a lot of money via Commissions in a Life Insurance Sales Career, working with the top insurer in the region. Those who are in different professions but looking for a Career Change can also apply.
Previous experience in Sales or experience with an insurance Sales Team or selling Life Insurance is an added advantage.
Monthly Income/Remuneration and Mode of Applying
The Monthly income is on Commission Basis at a high and attractive rate, as per the Insurance Regulatory Authority (IRA) of Kenya, i.e. a percentage of all the Sales done.
The post Sales Executive at Jubilee Insurance appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.