Sales Executive at Pearl Radio
We are inspired by the verse of Judges 2:10 “…another generation grew up who knew neither the Lord nor what he had done for Israel.” We want to ensure the gospel is shared through evangelism, empowering our listeners and entertaining them with wholesome and uplifting music.
Generating the income for commercial radio stations from advertising sales and sponsorship
- Degree / Diploma Sales & Marketing
- Demonstrate good administrative skills
- Attention to detail and an interest in radio.
- Excellent Communication Skills- both verbal and written
- A course in marketing, advertising
- have excellent sales skills and the drive to sell
- have strong business skills and the ability to make accurate revenue forecasts
- have the confidence and determination to pursue leads, overcome obstacles and secure deals
- be able to handle rejection
- have excellent writing and presentation skills
- have excellent communication skills, complemented by diplomacy
- be familiar with the potential of digital communication channels for advertising and marketing campaigns
- be able to think creatively and generate original ideas
- pay close attention to detail
- be able to work calmly effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines
- have knowledge of the law, ethics and industry regulations around radio sales
- understand when it is necessary, and how to acquire, the relevant clearances and licences, including copyright and music clearances
- understand the requirements of the relevant health and safety legislation and procedures
- have strong IT skills, including word processing and data handling
- have knowledge of the radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics
- Responsible for generating the income from advertising sales and sponsorship.
The post Sales Executive at Pearl Radio appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.