Sales Executive Jobs In Kenya 2021
Sales Executive, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Job Title: Sales Executive – Manufacturing,
Industry: Manufacturing (Paint Products),
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi,
Salary: Negotiable based on Experience,
Our client is a paint manufacturing company, looking to hire a passionate Sales Executive to join their sales team. The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating the company’s CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful in this role you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, you should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Sales Executive Responsibilities
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Listing a wide range of company products in leading hardware outlets across the country.
- Recruiting distributers, wholesalers and retailers.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Secure meetings to pitch to contractors, interior designers in the real estate and construction space.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Sales Executive Skills & Qualifications
- A Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- At least Three (3) years’ experience in Sales in the manufacturing industry
- Prior experience in selling paint products is preferred.
- Must have experience in listing products in hardware outlets.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess all the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Sales Executive – Manufacturing) to [email protected] before Friday 22nd January 2021.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.