Sales Executives at Power Governors
Power Governors Ltd (PGL) is a Kenyan based medium-sized enterprise incorporated in 2012,to primarily focus on development and fitting of the next generation auto motive safety solutions in Africa and focusing on global markets as well. The company’s product portfolio includes Digital speed limiters, Vehicle and motorcycle tracking devices, leading local and imported car battery brands such as Chloride Exide, Fuel Protect solutions and alarms systems which are all continuously improved to suit and meet the demands of our clients. The founder boasts over ten years of invaluable wealth of market experience in vehicle accessories in the East African Community.
Job Ref: HR-PGL-20/07-2020
Power Governors Ltd (PGL) is a Kenyan based Award-winning medium-sized enterprise established, to primarily focus on development and fitting of the next generation motor
vehicle safety solutions for Africa and global markets as well.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Move around the given region to establish new clients and dealers
- Study potential volume of distributors and focus on sales efforts
- Make and submit orders by referring to product literature and price lists
- Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products, delivery schedules, pricing, and merchandising techniques in order to monitor competition.
- Prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to resolve customer complaints
- Responsible for coming up and ensuring success of strategies to move his/her product with the help of the marketing manager
- Make calls, visits and communicate with customers to sell products
- Have to fulfil customer’s queries over phone and maintain email to follow up contacts, sales and queries
- Maintain daily, weekly report in a professional manner
- Apart from contacting existing customers will have to reach out to new customers and distributors and maintain professional relationship with every customer
- Attend sales meetings, take orders, test products and negotiate prices
- Keeps marketing manager informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual market analysis.
- Overseeing the attainment of targets set for her product and as an individual and provide reports of the same.
- Organize training for other staff through the marketing manager and HR in regards to your product
- Attend workshops, networking seminars and plan for expos and events related to your product
- Ensure all clients in with my product are satisfied by conducting quarterly surveys
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Ensuring all clients under my product are in the database .ie from dealers, walk-in, corporates etc.
- Any other duty assigned by the marketing manager from time to time
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any other business-related course.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar related position.
- Good analytical skills including the ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Ability to be innovative and be a creative problem solver.
- Service Orientation-responsive to customer needs questions and concerns in an accurate timely manner.
- Debt collection skills
- Confident and bold
The post Sales Executives at Power Governors appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.