Sales Executives at Vajas Manufacturer Limited
Established in 1967, We, Vaja’s Manufacturers Limited, are the largest manufacturers and solution providers of branded (print & embroidery) materials in the sub-Saharan Africa region. Vaja’s has a wealth of experience in the expertise, development and implementation of projects of diverse complexities and magnitudes. With over four decades of operational experiences, the management of Vaja’s has grown from strength to strength over the years.
We are passionate about helping our clients make powerful impressions using customer merchandise and apparel.
We operate through two divisions, Screen Printing and Embroidery Brand Solutions.
Vacant Position: Sales Executives
Sales Executive will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, representing the customer to the organization.
Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job.
The sales representative must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities however corporate customer handling experience will be a plus.
Good working knowledge of selling branded promotional merchandise as sources of effective marketing and communication solutions will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Market and sell company capabilities in terms of products and services to existing customers and prospects, works with the sales manager to develop new customers, and strives to meet and exceed sales volume goals and company budgets.
- Maintains customer relations and customer satisfaction. Develops additional contacts at each account to assure continuity and/or sales growth.
- Organises client visits, offers solutions, answers questions, provides quotes and offers samples to secure customer’s branding and promotion needs and contacts people who are in a position to influence the purchase decision.
- Obtains accurate customer deadline dates and advises production whenever a copy of proofs will be delayed, when deadlines must be changed.
- Learns and keeps abreast of products, production methods and servicing offered by the company and its competitors, trends in the industry, and needs of actual and potential customers and the market in general.
- Maintains records with relevant information for each new prospect and makes periodic calls on prospective customers.
- Assesses customer’s plans regarding future print projects, future budgets, and in-house marketing plans and updates supervisor of this information.
- Diploma / degree in Sales / Marketing or related field.
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with a zeal to excel in the field of corporate sales.
- A go getter with an attitude to learn and grow
- The company is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate against candidates based on their gender, race, creed, disability and social background.
Age: 22 to 27 Years
1 Year of Experience in Business to Business. Recent graduates majoring in Marketing or related business courses are encouraged to apply.
The post Sales Executives at Vajas Manufacturer Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.