Sales Intern at Jasco Communications
Jasco Communications is a leading provider of smart technology solutions in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our Solutions Portfolio include: IP Telephony & Unified Communications, Audio & Video Conferencing, Omni Channel Contact Centres, Voice & Screen Recording, and Cybersecurity.
Jasco Communications is looking for a qualified sales intern to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers. You will work directly with the Business Development Manager and reach out to prospective clients, including outbound sales communications via email and LinkedIn, phone calls, and online presentations. The intern hired for this position will help create identify and track sales leads, generate sales reporting, evaluate success, trends, and failures of sales campaigns, assist with sales forecasting, strategies, and tactics thus gaining valuable sales experience.
- Learn our products, services, industries, and operations.
- Schedule, prepare and conduct on-line client presentations and meetings
- Meet defined performance goals, which include activity goals and new business development expectations that will ultimately result in the generation of gross profit.
- Set and attend weekly prospect visits alongside account executives in various verticals.
- Execute marketing plans that include performing a high level of outbound sales prospect calls.
- Ability to build strong relationships over the phone and in person.
- Strong work ethic with the drive to improve and succeed
- Positive, professional, and outgoing personality with the ability to work both in a team environment and directly with clients.
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn and be successful in business development and sales.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Social Media tools (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter).
The post Sales Intern at Jasco Communications appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.