Sales Executive Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya
Title: Sales Executive – Furniture.
Salary: Competitive (Based on Experience)
Our Client is a well-established, profitable and rapidly expanding Design and Manufacturer of high-quality mattresses and linen products. They have an enviable reputation for Product design and quality and currently have a dealer network across Kenya.
As a Sales Executive you will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction within and outside county.
- Implement sales projects in specific counties
- Liaise with and secure business from dealers (small furniture/ and other dealers.
- To identify and bring on board distributors from Nairobi and various counties.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through dealer and distributors visits.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products.
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
The successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate successful sales track record
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Possess project management skills
- Have Bachelor’s degree in sales and marketing or related field
- Possess self-starter approach
- Five years’ experience in a similar position
- The role will involve traveling to other counties
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Furniture) to [email protected] before Monday 29th June 2020.