Sales Assistant Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
SALES ASSISTANT – 1 POST – (Contractual terms)
Reporting to: Sales Supervisor
- Responsible for the processing, handling and management of customer orders from order entry through fulfillment (order entry, invoicing, dispatching, tracking, returns, and credit and order discrepancies).
- Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying the Marketing Manager and
- Prepare customer documentation, rebates, export documentation etc
- Provide product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering queries and calls
- Maintain customer database by inputting customer profile and updates; preparing and distributing daily/monthly reports.
- Prepare sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials.
- Track sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses; forwarding for reimbursement
- Handle customer care issues
- O level plus Certificate in Business Management, Sales and Marketing
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their applications stating their suitability for the post they are applying for, day time telephone number and detailed curriculum vitae including the names and addresses of three referees and copies of academic and professional certificates to reach the undersigned on or before 13th July, 2020.
Chemelil Sugar Company Limited
P.O. Box 1649 KISUMU
E-mail: [email protected]