Sales Agent Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2020 In Kenya,
Position: Sales Agent
Remuneration: a commission-based package.
As a sales agent, you will support the Business Development department by onboarding new clients to Lipa Later services in our partner stores.
- Promoting our financial products/services to potential clients in partner stores.
- Understanding our client’s needs.
- Meeting sales targets.
- You have excellent communication and listening skills.
- You are capable of explaining complex information clearly and simply.
- You are a go-getter, who excels at meeting set targets.
- You possess strong negotiation skills.
- An understanding of microfinance is an added advantage.
- You are self-motivated, and can work well with minimal supervision.
- Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are encouraged to apply
- Experience in sales is preferred.
How to apply
All written applications and CVs should be submitted to [email protected] by 31st July 2020.