Sales Manager at Mr. Green Trading Africa Kenya Ltd
Mr. Green Africa is a Nairobi-based recycling start-up whose vision is to change people’s perceptions towards. Waste equals value.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Sales Manager to manage the sales process and act as brand ambassador effectively and consistently positioning the Company brand. The role holder must have excellent technical skill and subject matter expertise. They must ensure overall customer satisfaction, in order to deliver strategic and operational business excellence.
- Revenue Generation, Sales Plan and Target Execution -Achieve sales targets for revenue, profitability and sales growth in the assigned territories.
- Accountable for owning sales plans in the markets ensuring sales targets and accounts are met and closed consistently.
- Implementing an effective sales pipeline and lead tracking process to maximize on conversion rate.
- Responsible for researching, prospecting, and qualifying leads before engaging in a business proposal.
- Monitor end-product stock, place orders and work closely with the production and logistics teams to make sure orders are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop leads, identify and prioritize profitable business opportunities.
- Relationship and Account management
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target markets
- Assist and contribute in business development in expansion activities.
- Develop sales, revenue and expenses reports and forecasts, consolidate budgets and make presentations to customers and senior management as assigned
- Negotiating agreements for contracts with customers to drive Company revenues on deals
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Geographical experience of managing sales in East Africa and/or other Emerging Markets
- Experience in the Manufacturing Sector is required. Specific experience in Plastics is preferred.
- 5 years’ relevant experience with 2 years’ experience in supervisory level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
The post Sales Manager at Mr. Green Trading Africa Kenya Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.