Sales Manager at Rama Homes Limited
Rama HomesLimited is a fully registered dynamic real estate company actively involved in the identification and development of property. We conduct feasibility analysis to determine the viability of each specific project and negotiate the acquisition of profitable projects on behalf of our clients/partners.
We are seeking an experienced Automotive Sales Manager to oversee our sales staff. We will expect you to analyze current sales figures, develop effective sales techniques to boost those figures, and train the sales team on the new methods.
You will also be responsible for hiring and training talented sales representatives. Our ideal candidate has at least five years of automotive sales experience and an impressive track record of closing deals and retaining customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team of automotive salespeople
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more vehicle deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Develop and manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
- Compile regular reports for dealership management to review
Requirement and Qualifications
- Associate Or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 5+ Years Of Experience In A Sales Role At A Dealership
- Proven Knowledge Of Effective Sales Strategies And Best Practices
- Substantial Track Record Of Exceeding Sales Quotas And Goals
- Excellent Leadership Skills
- Keen Attention To Detail
- Strong Communication Skills
- Outgoing And Service-Oriented Attitude
- Knowledge Of Inventory Control And Management
The post Sales Manager at Rama Homes Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.