Sales Representative at Jambo Cargo
Jambo Cargo has been one of the most successful independent ships agency and holistic end-to-end logistics services provider. We offer highly competitive air freight rates to all destinations. We have committed relationships with leading airlines to secure the time you need for the right price.
Ideal candidates should have comprehensive understanding of sales and marketing of Over The Counter drugs.
- To present, promote and sell drugs/medicines using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- To perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs;
- To establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships;
- To reach out to customer leads through cold calling and visits;
- To achieve agreed sales targets within schedule;
- To coordinate with other employees in warehousing, sorting and book keeping
- To analyze territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports;
- To supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services;
- To keep in touch with the best practices and promotional trends;
- To seek new business leads.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in the pharmaceutical sector, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Biological Sciences (Microbiology/Biochemistry).
- MS Office proficiency.
- Three years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry, preferably marketing of over the counter range of products.
- High level of motivation, organization, honesty, commitment and professional responsibility.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
The post Sales Representative at Jambo Cargo appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.