Sales Representative – HORECAS (Nairobi) at Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd
Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL) is the leading manufacturer and distributor of wines and spirits in Kenya , Eastern and Central Africa region.
Since 1969, when KWAL was incorporated with the objective of providing an avenue for importation and distribution of wines and spirits and enable indigenous Kenyans to participate significantly in this sector; we have delighted consumers across Eastern Africa with award winning and quality beverages.
As a beverage company dealing with both alcoholic drinks – wines and spirits – and non-alcoholic ones including grape juice and syrup, KWAL’s business includes manufacture, import, distribution, sale and export of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. We are continuously committed to quality in all aspects of our business.
Wine, is a flagship product of KWAL and has predominantly been enjoyed by our esteemed clientele, who cherish rewarding themselves and savour the good things in life. This is the delight, value and quality that KWAL brings to its valued clientele and stakeholders.
The job holder will be responsible for managing and servicing existing outlets while prospecting and developing new accounts with a focus on building long term customer relationships and increasing sales revenue in the HORECA Segment.
Area 1: 4 A’s Execution in HORECAS
- Achieve product availability targets for the assigned outlets through identifying and negotiating listings and targets for strategic focus brands to drive and maintain numeric distribution by brand category.
- Enhance product accessibility through identifying and negotiating SOVI (Forward Share Inventory and limit Out of Stocks) and achieving cold and ambient space targets by channel and brand category.
- Promote product affordability on price by ensuring adherence to Recommended Retail Price (RPP) guidelines per strategic focus brand by channel and outlet type.
- Identify, negotiate, plan and execute activation opportunities such as promotions and tastings with customer in line with the territory sales plan.
Area 2: Sales Revenue Growth in HORECAS
- Conduct client visits for existing and potential outlets in order to achieve the given sales targets and ensure sustained business growth.
- Achieve required customer visit hit rate; call effectiveness and minimum order quantities and/ or values in order to drive sales in volume and value.
- Pro-actively manage the cash and credit resources of the customer to drive growth of KWAL brands in terms of volume and value.
- Monitor and manage company assets such as fridges, vehicles within the KWAL policies and procedures to ensure optimal use.
- Receive, follow up and resolve all customer queries and complaints in collaboration with the customer service team in an efficient manner.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely reports to the territory manager to facilitate proper planning.
- Identify Potential New Accounts and open the accounts directly with Kwal to grow business and Drive Volumes.
- Area 3: Debt Management
- Ensure Account payment and Reconciliations are done on Time to avoid supply inconsistencies.
- Ensure HORECAs Accounts operates within the stated credit limits.
Area 4: Relationship Management.
- Build, manage and maintain good strong long term customer Relationship with Kenya Wines Agencies and the key partners.
- Ensure Timely address of Customers queries.
- Ensuring Immediate Customer Feedback.
- Bachelor degree in business a business related course.
- Membership in a professional body would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in retail and experience with HORECAS preferably in a beverage environment
The post Sales Representative – HORECAS (Nairobi) at Kenya Wine Agencies Ltd appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.