Distributor Sales Supervisor Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Distributor Sales Supervisor – FMCG
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels across the country
Our client is a leading distributor of trusted and quality FMCG brands in the market. They seek to hire a Sales Supervisor who will be taskedwith delivering overall sales expectations, market coverage and turn over and will be expected to implement sales strategies& direction that aim to achieve the set targets.
- Development of route to market strategies for both Modern and General Trade across the regions
- Attain set sales target within the assigned regions by ensuring constant growth in volume and value
- Channel Development through listing, in-store visibility, sourcing for new business opportunities; Drafting and implementing relevant promotions per chain to drive sales
- Enforcing of merchandising standards in all outlets as per planogram and management of category and secondary displays
- Deliver and surpass the sales volume, distribution, coverage, merchandising & shelving targets for the company as per set targets and policies
- Drive superior visibility and distribution of must sell SKUs – through customer loyalty and repeat purchase strategies
- Develop and implement robust in market plans and execute pricing
- Develop and deploy superior selling and reporting tools across all trade channels
- Focus on sales fundamentals ensuring in stores shopper-based design standards compliance
- Conduct market research and deliver accurate market insights and trends reporting in a quality and timely manner – By Principle/Category/SKU/Region/Channel/Customer
- Introduce performance management tools to aid sales team performance and True Score Card with top customers.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Commerce/Management with a bias in Sales and Marketing;
- Seven (7) years total experience with at least three (3) years’ experience in senior management of National Sales Operations in a distribution company dealing with FMCG.
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and proficient use of the internet and email.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand and process operations data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven team work and leadership skills, and the ability to successfully build and manage a team and mentor all staff and agents in order to support professional development.
- Organized, systematic and process oriented with strong management skills.
How to apply
If we just described you and believe you are up to the challenge, possess ALL the qualifications/ experience listed above, please send your CV with an email subject (Distributor Sales Supervisor – FMCG) to [email protected] before Thursday 30th July 2020.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.