Sanergy BSF Sales Associate Job
BSF Sales Associate Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Sanergy is an award-winning social venture based in Nairobi, Kenya. We undertake three exciting lines of work:
- We provide safe, sustainable sanitation services to residents living in urban informal settlements of Nairobi and Kisumu using end-to-end non-sewered sanitation solutions. Watch here!
- We implement a circular economy model to sustainably manage sanitation and organic waste generated in cities. Using technologies developed in-house, we upcycle the waste into insect-based protein for animal feed, organic fertilizer, and biomass fuel. We operate the largest organics recycling plant in East Africa. Watch here!
- We partner with cities to develop and deliver safe sanitation and waste management for urban residents. Using a systematic methodology, we match cities’ sanitation and waste management needs with technology and service delivery models, and then offer clear guidance on the steps that governments, funders, service providers and technology developers can take to develop and implement integrated service delivery systems.
Operational since 2011, Sanergy serves over 140,000 urban residents with safe sanitation services every day. Sanergy collects and treats over 12,000T of waste per year, and successfully sells its agricultural end-products to farmers in over 20 counties in Kenya, who see improved yields and increased incomes. At the same time, we have built a team of over 400 employees from diverse backgrounds who solve diverse problems, but all embody the drive, creativity, teamwork, and passion that make us achieve our goals. For our work, we have been recognized by the Gates Foundation as one of the 2030 Sustainable Development Goals accelerator; by Fast Company as one of the 10 most innovative companies in the world doing social good and one of the 10 best companies in Africa, and the Food Planet Prize for our innovative circular economy approach.
About the Role
We at Sanergy are looking to hire a strategic BSF Sales Associate to support the market research for BSF and sales of a product-focused on product knowledge to leverage product value proposition to potential target markets. This position will work on providing feedback to contextualize sales and marketing for feeds millers, and Farmers, while identifying other potential clients, and engaging with commercial and sales teams to convert them into Kuza Pro customers
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Research & Project Management : Incorporate research results from numerous sources to support the commercial team in developing and maintaining the BSF knowledge centre on Animal Feeds Formulation.
- Support to marketing team: Provides input/ content about BSF communication products to specific target markets in collateral design development.
- Process Improvement: Leverages and cultivates relationships for the purpose of conducting market research, sales and long-term strategic partnership building with Millers, and Key Farmers.
- Business Development: Lead direct sales to farms to maximize margins while supporting the sales and marketing leadership to build customer networks for BSF DL, De-fatt Meal and Oils
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years proven research and data collection on Animal Feeds formulation with bias on sales leverage.
- Degree level education required.
- Previous experience in Animal Feeds Nutrition
- Aptitude for qualitative and quantitative research and data collection.
- Coachable – a desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback
31st August 2021
How To Apply
Click here to Apply
Sanergy is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. All qualified persons are encouraged to apply.
NOTE TO APPLICANTS
SANERGY AND FRESH LIFE DO NOT CHARGE A FEE AT ANY STAGE OF THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS (APPLICATION, INTERVIEW MEETING, PROCESSING, OR TRAINING). SANERGY AND FRESH LIFE DO NOT ASK FOR INFORMATION PERTAINING TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS AND ANY OTHER PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS.
SANERGY AND FRESH LIFE