Schneider Electric Job Vacancy : Human Resources Shared Services Specialist
Welcome to JobwebKenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
Schneider Electric Africa seeks a Human Resources Shared Services Specialist–East Africa who will be part of the Anglophone Africa Cluster-East Africa HR Team based in Nairobi, Kenya. This role will be responsible for providing guidance and support regarding policies and programs such as recruiting, compensation and benefits, training, employee and / or labor relations etc.
- Provides consultation to management on issues such as the performance management process, employee development, salary administration and employment law.
- Guides, supports and consults with employees regarding career advancement and employee relations issues.
- To drive end-to-end recruitment and onboarding process of entry-level positions.
- To assist in ensuring that the performance management system is applied fairly and correctly; education of employees on the use and maintenance of the performance appraisal system.
- To remain up to date on staff welfare issues and provide support as and when necessary.
- Assist in developing and implementing HR company policies and procedures.
- To assist with Human Resources projects as and when required e.g. driving the organisation’s principles of responsibility, One Voice Campaign, etc.
- End-to-end administration of employee benefits including staff medical insurance and pension.
- HRIS (Human Resource Information System) administrator; Talent Link system management.
- Payroll administration and management of statutory payments.
- Manage leave and working time administration through time & attendance and leave management system.
- Contribute to develop good HR postures for the Line Managers and make sure they become autonomous, by guiding them through the HR tools, systems and processes.
- Maintain employee records manually or in human resources information system (HRIS) so that information is accurate and secure.
- Undergraduate business degree in Human Resources Management or related fields
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resources Management is an added advantage
- At least 5 years general HR experience with hands on experience on payroll management
- Experience in a multinational environment is a Plus
- Able to understand stakeholders’ needs and the business issues by collaborating and building relationships with relevant stakeholders across the organisation.
- Cultural Enabler: Ability to uphold the organisation’s values, creating and maintaining positive individual and collective relationships with relevant stakeholders.
- Acts as a change agent, developing and guiding the organisation’s capacities to continually adapt, translating this into effective and sustained change processes and structures
- Mandatory knowledge of Kenyan labour laws and processes including working understanding of Employment Act, Labour Relations Act and Work Injury Benefits Act.
Apply here for the job