Secretary Job in Kenya
Job Title: Secretary (Furniture Firm)
Nature Of Job: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi
Package: Ksh 20,000/-
NB: Knowledge of
interpreting design drawings is required
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange
new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and
- File and update contact information of employees,
customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and
place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements when required
- Certificate /Diploma in Secretarial studies/
Business Management/ Customer Care/ Front Office Operations
- A minimum of two years of experience required.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Suite and Applications.
- Must be patient and flexible, organized, perform
multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet competing deadlines.
- Very strong interpersonal and communications
skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships.
How to apply
Applicants to send CV
to [email protected]. Deadline for application is
28th Feb 2021