Security Guard – Warehouse Section at G4S
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
We are seeking to recruit Security Guards to join our team of frontline staff. We are seeking individuals of high integrity who are physically fit. Besides these attributes, the candidates MUST in addition meet the requirements stated below
Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry. Obtain help by sounding alarms. Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have attained the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education or its equivalent with a minimum of D+ grade
- Be literate to the extent of reading and understanding printed regulations, detailed assignment instructions, training instructions and be able to compose reports that convey complete information
- Produce proof of computer literacy
- Be able to demonstrate that he/she has no past criminal record by producing the Kenya Police Certificate of Good Conduct dated not earlier than 6 months on the date of application
- Be physically fit and of reasonable height desirable for the role of a Security Guard
- Produce a medical fitness certificate from a government hospital
- Be able to produce a minimum of two referees’ letters from traceable referees who will be contacted as part of our employee screening process
- Be the holder of a Kenyan National ID Card which is not defaced in any way
- Aged between 25 years and 35 years
The post Security Guard – Warehouse Section at G4S appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.