Security Job, Latest Security Jobs In Kenya,
Job Title: Nakoyo Dispensary Security
Office: AICHM/MOH- Nakoyo dispensary
Organization: Africa Inland Church Health Ministries (AICHM) in Kenya.
Reporting to: Clinic In-charge
The Dispensary Security will ensure there is security and security measures are followed at the AICHM/MOH Nakoyo Dispnesary.
Clinic/Dispensary Security duties:
- As security you will be required to protect staff, patients and
- Ensure all dispansery assets are
- Patrolling the building and its
- Monitor the activities in and out the facility
- Endeavor to prevent vandalism, theft, fire and distaburnces within the
- Ensure all clients visiting the hospital use
- Reports to the facility in-charge
- Any other duties delegated by
- Be a Kenyan
- Minimum of one year experience in security
- Basic Communication
- Physical ability to do security
- A Team
- Fluency in Kiswahili and local language with excellent verbal communication
- Cultural sensitivity and tea
How to Apply:
The position is open to Kenyan nationals.
Applications for this position (including a cover letter, CV detailing work history,and reference contacts of three former supervisors should be sent to: [email protected] or drop hand written copy to AICHM-Kakuma Offices opposite LOKADO.
The Executive Director,
AIC Health Ministries,
The Submission should be not later than 31st July 2020 1700Hrs .
Only complete applications will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.