Security Officer Jobs, Security Jobs 2020, BUC Jobs,
BUC SCALE 7
- Diploma in Criminology/Security Studies with 6 years working 3 of which as Senior Security Assistant Scale 6 or its equivalent
- Must have Certificate of Good Conduct.
- ICT Competence.
- Keeping custody of university’s assets;
- Implementing security reports to ensure efficiency and quality of Security operations;
- Providing input in the implementation of Security strategies;
- Conducting security operations with public law enforcement agencies;
- Implementing emergency management and contingency procedures;
- Preparing reports and submitting Security reports; and
- Conducting investigations and resolving Security breaches
How To Apply
All applicants must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, by getting clearances from the following bodies: Higher Education Loans Board (HELB); Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA); Credit Reference Bureau (CRB); Commission for University Education (CUE); and Current Certificate of Good Conduct from the National Police Service (NPS).
Interested applicants should visit Bomet University College website https://www.buc.ac.ke for detailed Job Specifications, Terms of Service, Remuneration and other Job Requirements. The deadline for receiving applications for all the positions advertised is 15th June, 2020 at 5.00 pm. Applicants are advised to send their application through courier. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated and three (3) copies of the Application addressed and sent to:
The Principal, Bomet University College, P.O Box 701-20400, BOMET
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bomet University College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Persons having difficulties in performing activities of daily life and marginalised groups are encouraged to apply.