Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Lori Systems
Lori Systems is a fast growing, technology venture based in Nairobi, Kenya led by Harvard & MIT graduates and backed by local & international investors and advisors. Leveraging 3 years of research at Harvard and in-house developed technology, Lori has built a logistics platform that is revolutionising the cargo-transport
Lori is seeking a hands-on Full-Stack Engineer to join our Product team. The ideal candidate has prior experience in building a WebApp from the ground up; possesses expert knowledge of Software architecture; loves Machine Learning and has high confidence levels in handling Full-stack + Python.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.JS / React Native
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use (experience with micro-frontends)
- Creating and translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Prototype back-ends in Python / Node.JS and perform maintenance on existing backends when called upon
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- BSc. in Computer Science or Mathematics
- 7+ years of cumulative relevant experience
- Passion for simplifying user experience
- MSc. in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience in a fast paced top tech company
The Lori team of ~200 employees is led by nerds obsessed with revolutionizing logistics in Africa:
The post Senior Full-Stack Engineer at Lori Systems appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.