Senior Internal Auditor Jobs, Audit Jobs in Kenya, Accounting Jobs in Kenya, Finance Jobs in Kenya, Sheer Logic Jobs
To examine and evaluate our client’s internal controls and processes so as to ascertain whether associated risks are well managed.
- Provides professional audit work, individually or as a team leader, in conducting reviews of assigned organizational activities in accordance with Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit, and departmental standards;
- Prepares and reviews audit work papers and reports documenting the result of reviews of assigned activities and recommended management action;
- Prepares detailed plans for performing individual audits including the identification of key risks and controls, determination of audit objectives, and development of an appropriate audit program;
- Recommends budget, estimated time and skills required to complete audit projects;
- Summarize audit findings and discuss with Business Unit Head/management so as to obtain their comments and agree on action dates;
- Participates in reviews of internal controls and standard operating procedures;
- Identifies potential audit areas, assists with assessing the degree of inherent risk, and estimating the time and skills required to complete audit projects;
- Assists in the development and execution of a comprehensive audit plan based upon risk assessment, management’s goals and objectives;
- Assists with assessing the degree of inherent risk;
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and making recommendations for improving cost efficiencies;
- Perform or assist in the performance of special projects or studies including due diligence, acquisition reviews, benchmarking etc;
- Carry out fraud investigations;
- Assist in audit department policy updates;
- Any other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field;
- 5+ years’ professional working experience in an external or internal audit environment. Automotive/Hospitality industry highly preferred;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA); CIA/CFE;
- Knowledge of International Standards on Auditing and Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing.
- Membership to professional bodies e.g. ICPAK, The IIA;
- Experience with electronic audit work paper technology;
- Fraud investigation experience; including interviewing, forensic accounting, and/or prosecution;
- Previous experience in the automotive and hospitality industry, is an added advantage;
How to Apply
Send your CV to [email protected] by 19th Jan 2020. Clearly indicate the job title.