Senior Manager Financial Services Jobs, Latest Finance Jobs 2020, Arifu Jobs
- Arifu is a fast growing company that is making life-changing education accessible to everyone by designing and delivering locally relevant skills and information to the least served people.
- Arifu’s platform provides digital advisory services to all learners no matter where they are or what device they are using.
- Arifu, an early stage tech company in Nairobi, is looking to hire an ambitious Senior Manager, Financial Services to support the Business Development team in scaling Arifu to realize our bold vision of placing a smart personal learning assistant in the hands of those with the greatest need for information and opportunity globally. This is a full-time position with equity participation based at Arifu’s headquarters in Nairobi.
As the Senior Manager – Financial Services, you will be responsible for the following:
- Support the Director, Financial Services to achieve revenue targets and financial inclusion objectives;
- Lead on securing new partnerships and sales contracts with clients in financial services and other verticals through proposals and grant applications;
- Conducting research to inform sector strategies, market entry, and sales activities;
- Generating new leads through networking, attending conferences and industry events;
- Identifying, securing, and nurturing partnerships with leading banks, MFIs, donors, fintechs and government to drive Financial Services regionally and globally;
- Creating powerpoint presentations, client proposals and delivering pitches at conferences and client meetings;
- Tracking team KPIs, customer pipeline movement, and company metrics;
- Generating new product feature ideas and collaborating with product teams to integrate them into the platform by listening to client needs and staying up to speed on industry trends in edtech, fintech, agritech, and other emerging areas of innovation;
- Improving internal tools and processes for the business development
A desire to impact lives, the ability to make a long-term commitment to your team and the product, and exceptional problem-solving abilities are all essential prerequisites on the Arifu team.
For this role, we’re also looking for someone with the following:
- Business Administration or Social Sciences degree or related field required; MBA preferred;
- 5+ years of professional work experience in sales, business development, or grant writing;
- A strong B2B experience in working with banks, mobile network operators, fintech will be an added advantage;
- Ability to build and nurture new relationships and close deals with institutional executives;
- Comfortable presenting in front of audiences and clients;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Strong Word, Powerpoint, and Excel skills and the ability to use the Google for Business productivity suite;
- Comfortable creating and analyzing budgets;
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills to exercise independent judgment and decision making;
- Experience working outside the East African region will be an added advantage;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, resource-constrained, early-stage work environment;
- Fluency in English required; fluency in Swahili and/or French is an asset;
- Experience creating marketing materials is an asset, particularly with blog writing, website development, and/or presentations;
- Ability to be live and work in Nairobi,
How to Apply
Send your CV and cover letter (Word document, maximum one page cover letter and two pages CV) to
[email protected] with “Product Manager” in the subject.
Your CV should be named in the following format:
“FirstName LastName Positionr”, for example, “Jane Anyone Product Manager”.
Tell us what excites you about this role. If we see a good fit, we’ll get back to you to set up a first conversation. Deadline: 3rd July 2020