Senior Program Manager, Digital Health and Monitoring at Population Services International (PSI)
We have been measurably improving the health of Kenyans since 1989. Our approach harnesses the vitality of the private sector to improve health outcomes for “Sara” – our archetype that focuses our interventions. We address the most serious health challenges affecting resource-poor and vulnerable communities in Kenya, including HIV/AIDS, reproductive health and family planning, and the greatest threats to children under five including malaria, diarrhea, pneumonia and malnutrition.
PSI’s Global Services Hub is looking for a Senior Program Manager to lead the project management of digital health projects and initiatives in support of PSI’s Digital Health Strategy. This is an exciting position that provides the opportunity to make technology work to deliver better health outcomes through bringing care closer to people in the markets PSI works in.
Sound like something you would be interested in? Read on.
The Senior Program Manager will:
- Manage the implementation and ensure the timely delivery of digital health projects/initiatives by coordinating technical resources to meet project deliverables.
- Lead on the development of project work plans and budgets, working in conjunction with country teams and support teams in HQ, and track implementation of activities and budgets.
- Act as a focal point and relationship manager for country offices, regional and global teams, while maintaining a holistic understanding of their context-specific programmatic needs for digital health interventions.
- Lead on creating and sharing technical learning and documentation of digital health & monitoring interventions with internal/external stakeholders.
- Support new business development by engaging with country offices and HQ teams on proposal for digital health interventions
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for a highly ambitious individual with a passion in public health and a focus on timely execution by leading and inspiring a team of dedicated professionals. In particular, we are looking for:
- Relevant degree in technology, information systems, public health, marketing, or social sciences.
- 8 years of project management experience, with a proven track record of managing complex projects.
- Proven experience managing technology or digital health implementation projects
- Experience overseeing development, roll out and capacity building related to digital health tools
- Excellent coordination, organizational and multitasking capabilities and with the ability to keep multiple teams on track to meet deliverables
- Great writing and communication skills – able to clearly depict nuanced or complex ideas and manage competing expectations among multiple project stakeholders
- Highly organized, proactive, and a self-starter
- Experience in public health or working for a development agency is a plus
What would get us excited?
- Interest in new technology and finding creative ways to use it to solve real problems
- Certification in project management
- Fluent in French, Portuguese, or Spanish
All applicants must be based in Kenya with permission to work.
PSI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of actual or perceived race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, personal appearance, matriculation, political affiliation, family status or responsibilities, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, childbirth, related medical
The post Senior Program Manager, Digital Health and Monitoring at Population Services International (PSI) appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.