Senior Relationship Manager, Infrastructure and Energy at KCB Bank Kenya
Reporting to the Head, Infrastructure & Energy, the position will be the principal contact between a designated portfolio of the Infrastructure & Energy Sector and the Bank in order to drive business, manage sector profitability growth and maximize revenue and share of wallet. This position will involve the management of client relationships to deliver Corporate Banking Products and Solutions in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy and Vision.
- To execute on the Infrastructure & Energy strategy in line with the overall Corporate Banking Strategy in order to optimize both customer experience and profitability for the bank and the business.
- To grow and retain a high portfolio of high value Corporate Banking relationships by performing proactive and value-adding portfolio management.
- Drive sustainable growth through the delivery of innovative and customized financial solutions to meet identified customer needs.
- To build and maintain productive and strategic relations with customers/ suppliers/ line manager/ stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the specific sectors or portfolio.
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the bank (Retail Banking, Treasury and Digital Financial Services)
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Maintains a detailed and current understanding of the sub-sectors within the Infrastructure & Energy Sector (emerging opportunities, risks and regulatory requirements) to ensure that that opportunities are realized, and the risks are mitigated and proactively managed.
- Facilitate timely submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit Policy and in conjunction.
- Maintain the quality of assigned portfolio within stipulated Non-Performing Loans (NPL) and Portfolio at Risk (PAR) parameters.
- Prepare and maintain a detailed Account Plan for each client to facilitate execution of developed client strategies.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Banking or related field from a recognized institution.
- At least 7 years’ experience in Financial Services/Banking sector with at least 5 years’ experience in Relationship Management.
- Good understanding and awareness of the business operating environment including economic and regulatory environment.
- Excellent understanding of Credit Policy and Financial Analysis
- Knowledge of Corporate Banking Products and Solutions including Trade, Cash Management, Asset Finance, and Investor Services.
- Good analytical capabilities, presentation skills and strong organizational skills with ability to handle pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong and demonstrable track record in networking, sales, marketing and stakeholder management (internally and externally)
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Master’s degree in business administration and professional qualifications (CPA, ACCA and AKIB) will be an added advantage.
The post Senior Relationship Manager, Infrastructure and Energy at KCB Bank Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.