Senior Sales Leader at Oracle
Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California.
At Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
We do it by delivering innovative IT technology services that let them do more, know more and spend less!
We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost!
And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey!
Join our Technology Sales team – and you will be part of the world’s most complete, open and integrated business software and hardware Systems Company leading the digital transformation!
- Represents and leads the entire Oracle commercial sectors (banking, telco, media etc.) sales team
- Manages the sales operations of the comprehensive Oracle Technology Solutions license business set
- Supports the sales team to develop sales opportunities, build and maintain customer relationships in commercial sectors
- Responsible for developing a business strategy and sales plans to address the needs of the commercial sectors with focus on telco and FSI industries in Kenya
- Develops and executes appropriate enterprise sales industry value propositions
- Leads & manages a team of senior Sales Executives and is responsible for achievement of revenue targets and drives IT transformation in the commercial sectores space
- Works across multiple Lines of Businesses collaborating with other Applications, Systems sales teams, Alliances & Channels team, Services teams and others
- Works as a member of the Country Leadership Team
- Reports to the Country Leader of Kenya
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
- Achieve the revenue target (annually and quarterly)
- Understanding of Kenyan commercial business / sectors and Oracle’s value propositions
- Develop pipeline and continuously mature & qualify opportunities in order to increase Oracle’s market share and to enable achievement of target
- Ensures integrity and leads by example
- Monitor the progress of key customer transactions in the sales cycle to ensure Oracle’s business processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure use of planning / reporting tools in a quality & timely manner
- Monitor customers’ satisfaction with Oracle, addressing any issues and promoting reference ability & building effective working relationships with key executives
- Manage a sales team, providing direction, leadership and motivation
- Set objectives and review the performance of individuals and take action to ensure targets are met & recruit/induct new team members as required
- Monitor and review individuals plans, forecasts and sales activities and ensure corrective action is taken as necessary
- Act as an ambassador for Oracle with customers’ executives
- Involve Oracle’s executives and specialists from out-of-East Africa, to maximize Oracle’s reach whenever needed
- Identify and exploit marketing activities and campaigns that support achievement of targets
- Engage with relevant Oracle Partners as appropriate
Qualifications / Skills:
- 5-10 years of relevant senior sales team management experience from IT company (preferably software or IT solutions)
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, ability to influence others
- Experience in enterprise IT sales management is mandatory
- Proven successful track record on working with top commercial sectors accounts on the Kenyan market
- Strong results orientation
- People management experience is mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills; building/developing relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to work in a complex organization; leading or being a member of virtual teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- University degree
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The post Senior Sales Leader at Oracle appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.