Senior Service Desk Analyst at Nation Media Group
The Nation Media Group (NMG) founded by His Highness the Aga Khan in 1959 has become the largest independent media house in East and Central Africa. It has been quoted on the Nairobi Stock Exchange since the early 1970s. As the leading multi-media house in the East African region, it has print as well as electronic media and the Internet which attracts a regular readership quite unparalleled in the region.
We invite candidates who are innovative, performance driven and possess excellent transferrable skills with good track record of achievement in past roles.
The Senior Service Desk Analyst (SSDA) will work with a team of analysts to provide first and second level technical support services to our internal customers and will report to the IT Service Desk Supervisor.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Provide first and second level technical incident and problem management support services to end users in local and regional offices.
- Support and Administration of existing Back-Office Server Applications (i.e. Active Directory, Exchange, Windows Servers, SharePoint, SQL etc.)
- Participate in IT related projects as assigned by management.
- Meet or exceed the set Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Install, configure, maintain and support Software, Computers, Mobile devices etc.
- Escalate problems as appropriate to our external service support providers in order to ensure consistent timely resolution.
- To enforce, maintain, support and administer the existing IT security systems, services and policies.
- Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
- 3 – 4 years prior technical end user/back office support experience
- MCSE or MCITP Certified or equivalent
- ITIL v3 Certified
- Strong interpersonal customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Ability to work during odd hours
The post Senior Service Desk Analyst at Nation Media Group appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.