Senior Software Engineer at Ilara Health
Ilara Health brings accurate and affordable diagnostics to the 500 million people in Africa who today struggle to access a simple blood test. We distribute low-cost, AI-powered diagnostic devices directly to primary care doctors in peri-urban and rural clinics, where the availability of common diagnostics is very poor.
Required Work Experience: 2 Years
Description of role
We founded Ilara Health to make common diagnostics affordable and accessible to the 500m people in Africa who today struggle to access even simple blood tests. The problem is pharmacies and clinics cannot offer many diagnostics so must refer patients to labs or offer the treatment without any diagnosis. We solve this problem by partnering with companies using robotics and AI to create lower-cost diagnostics, integrating their devices into our tech platform, and selling this bundle to pharmacies and clinics with financing. Pharmacists and doctors can now offer tests directly in their location, improving care and growing their revenue. Ilara Health is live in numerous clinics across Kenya and is launching with pharmacies for the first time As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing relationships with key decision makers to understand what is required to add value in boosting revenue growth, exceeding customer expectations and proper device utilisation. You will liaise with cross functional internal teams to continuously improve the entire customer experience.
- Building strategic relationships with your set of customers & delivering high value to customers with an objective to have loyal and long lasting customers.
- Leads communication efforts between accounts and Ilara Health in establishing recurring calls, business reviews, and visits.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an on-going basis.
- Provides customer feedback for product development representing the voice of the customer as needed.
- Growing and developing existing clients through account specific growth strategies.
- Address customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance & growth in share of wallet of accounts.
- Work with cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the account program
- Proactively report all market, account and competitive information to the Head of Customer Success.
- Build strong communication with the sales, product development and operation teams that support the account to establish high customer satisfaction.
- Be obsessed with the customer’s needs.
- Ability to manage the whole relationship cycle.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions for our customers.
- Good time management to prioritize work accordingly.
- Collaboratively work with internal departments for customer satisfaction
- Atleast 2 years experience in a similar field
- Ability to understand medical devices and healthcare value chain
- Willingness to initiate and build relationships
- Self-starter who is capable of working autonomously
The post Senior Software Engineer at Ilara Health appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.