Senior Support Engineer Job, IT Jobs 2021, Engineering Jobs January,
Our client, a leading brand in IT Service company is seeking to recruit a Senior Support Engineer. The role holder is responsible for the design, installation and support of technological solutions that help organizations of all types collaborate and communicate effectively. These solutions include LAN, WAN, WLAN, Collaboration, Security and Data Centre networking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of high-level and low-level design documents (HLD & LLD) for network solutions prior to implementation
- Develop UAT (User Acceptance Test) documentation for all project implementations, this will provide the Project Management team with a baseline for project sign-off
- Generate a detailed and accurate As-Built documentation for projects implemented capturing all configured solution
- Technical team lead during initial installation, setup and operation of a
- Work closely with other implementation engineers and the Project Management team to ensure that projects are delivered successfully and on
- Mentor junior engineers towards becoming highly skilled, competent and dependable network engineers, build teamwork and foster a sense of accomplishment
- Work in close coordination with other Service Delivery team members and the Service Desk for technical support & maintenance of service contracts for our customers.
- Provide timely updates through the Service Desk system on the assigned support
- Responsible for maintaining the overall effective operation of the client telecommunications and data network systems including design, development, and
- Participate in developing short and long-term goals for the Service Delivery team.
- Maintaining close contact with the presales team when implementing solutions at client’s premises/sites
- Closely liaises with external customers during implementation and support to foster good relationships that will allow continued business
- Degree in CIS, BBIT, Electrical & Electronics Engineering or any other related field
- Experience: 5-7 years in similar
- Industry Certifications from the leading vendors eg Cisco, VMWare NSX, F5, Aruba, Fortinet etc
- CCIE : – Data Center, Enterprise, R & S, Security, Collaboration preferred.
- Very Strong Layer 2 & 3 Networking Skills
- LAN, WAN and Data Centre networking technologies
- Solid understanding of the OSI layers and TCP/IP
- Knowledge on Cloud networking architectures especially VPC designs
- Knowledge on software defined networking (SDN) concepts and functionality
- Understanding of network functions virtualization (NFV) concepts and functionality
- Understanding of network automation
- Understanding of Python programming
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements to share their CVs on [email protected]