Senior Support Staff at Embu County
- Company: Embu County
- Location: Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Kenya
- Messenger duties
- Maintaining office cleanliness within and out of the office
- Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade D or its approved equivalent; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
- Age of 50 years and below
How to Apply
All applicants are requested to download an application form and a detailed document containing requirements relevant to the positions advertised from Embu County website:-www.embu.go.ke
Candidates should attach photocopies of the following documents:
National Identity Card
Academic, Professional Certificates and testimonials
Clearance from KRA, EACC, HELB, CRB and Certificate of Good Conduct from DCI
Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be sent to the undersigned on or before 3rd December, 2019.
EMBU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
P.O BOX 2871- 60100,
Only short listed candidates shall be contacted.
The reference number of the position being applied MUST be indicated on the envelope and the Application.
Embu County Public Service Board is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT charge any fee for recruitment.
Any candidate who directly or indirectly canvases shall lead to automatic disqualification