Service Manager at Toyotsu Auto Mart Limited
Toyota Tsusho East Africa Limited is the regional Headquarter for Toyota Tsusho Corporation that supports and accelerates Trading, Investment and Project Management activities by the Toyota Group in East Africa.
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Department: Service Department.
Job Purpose: To support the achievement of service department budgets by managing and guiding the service controller and Service Advisors to effectively utilize the productive staff and workshop equipment for business productivity.
- Convert customer enquiries into bookings.
- Minimize technician time taken to complete jobs in maximize productivity, with no compromise on quality or safety.
- Adopt an open and honest style to enhance customer buy in and service and thus increase sales.
- Invoice customer promptly and accurately in line with our quotation or terms and conditions.
- Ensures achievement of total service turnover and gross profit against planned budget.
- Maintain the awareness of the team and keep the Chief Operating Officer informed in terms of how the service department is performing against target.
- Allocate work fairly and accurately to the staff to maximize quality and productivity.
- Organize staff rotas well in advance. Taking sickness and holidays into account.
- Ensure that they have sufficient work to utilize your available technician and take enough booking to cover available time and to allow for cancellations.
- Conduct any relevant training for individuals to encourage development.
- Check accuracy of what technicians are reporting before any work is carried out for the customer to ensure nothing has been missed or inaccurately reported.
- Physically check vehicles once the work is completed by technicians to ensure quality is achieved and that the work specified and parts charged have been fitted and completed to a high standards.
- Ensure technicians are aware of and conform to quality standards from a health and safety point of view that company uniforms are worn at all times together with necessary Personal Protective Equipment’s.
- Maintain the service center to auditable standards.
- Maintain motivation and morale in the team
- A professional course in automotive
- Valid driving license
- At least 4 years’ experience in workshop
- Clear, confident communication style
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team of individuals taking control of situations and offering support if necessary
- Ability to build lasting customer relationship through adopting an open, honest, professional approach
- Ability to plan and organize own and others workload
- Flexible approach if plans need to be changed
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Positive can-do attitude to succeed and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Parts clerk: Parts order
- Sales Staff: Follow up on pre-delivery inspection/ service
- Customers: For complaint resolution and service marketing
- Service Providers: Subtle Quality
The post Service Manager at Toyotsu Auto Mart Limited appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.