SH Office Administrator
JOB TITLE: SH Office Administrator
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
Shiriki House Limited is an exclusively office community space located at the fourth floor of the Rhapta Heights office building, at the upper end of Rhapta Road. In Kiswahili, ‘shiriki’ refers to participation, union and organisation. In this spirit, Shiriki House offers a light, dynamic and friendly office space that provides for an effective and corporate working environment and creates space for exchange of ideas and opportunities between individuals, organisations and businesses engaged in people and business centred, socially and environmentally responsible development.
We are seeking to recruit an office administrator who will be our first point of contact and the face of Shiriki house for all our clients, visitors, and vendors. They will be responsible for managing the smooth running of our Shiriki house offices in Rhapta heights and Westside towers.
- The ideal candidate will ensure smooth flow of people through our spaces, provide administrative support for the space and ensure that all responsibilities are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Provide tours of The Co-working Office space and cover the front desk during business hours.
- Deliver exceptional member experience by responding to e-mails and answering phone calls.
- Appreciate the Shiriki house office community vision and mission and articulate it to our customers as well as communicating our values.
- Collaborate with the other members of the Shiriki house community including our service providers to effectively resolve high priority member issues.
- Professionally take our potential community members through the Shiriki house community members experience, detailing the services and benefits
- Stay informed of all site and policy changes as they occur and be able to articulate them accurately to members.
- Be pro-active about member needs to address new challenges and opportunities and solve problems for members daily.
- Friendly receiving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them to the appropriate person/people.
The ideal and successful candidate should meet the following profile:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field.
- Similar 3 years experience in office administration, preferably within the coworking office space business or related industry.
- Should have good customer service with hands on experience in handling clients and maintaining long-term relationships.
- Must have basic sales skills and good business acumen.
- Understands and can utilize emerging platforms; website, social media and phone.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Assertive, proactive, hardworking and team oriented.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
How to apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should send their CV and a cover letter motivating their interest in the position, detailing current and expected salary and Skype and mobile contacts by COB (23rd October 2020) and follow the application instructions on the site.
Please use this link to access the job profile:
Shiriki House Limited (SH), is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates, whose CVs are received into our database will be contacted.