Marketing Internship, Kenyan Internships 2021,
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Marketing Intern position for one of our clients.
- Supporting the category team: Development of the business and brand plans; Applies & executes agreed marketing plans and procedures; ensures timely implementation and tracking of key projects; implements & monitors required tracking procedures to ensure proper execution of marketing activities; adheres to quality standards across all category initiatives; provides support to bottlers in implementation; understands and applies KO Marketing process and procedures; support development and implementation of communication initiatives
- Responsible for the analysis, interpretation and documentation of market insights, including the industry, consumer and shopper, and understanding how they translate into future opportunities for the nutrition category
- Support cross functional teams against agreed initiatives with core team members including, frontline managers, customer and commercial leadership, finance, franchise leadership, integrated marketing communications, human insights, and innovation and commercialization.
- Category Management/administration – Manages Category Office Administration.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred.
Related Work Experience: 1 year of brand management / marketing experience.
Ability to support the Marketing Manager and category team in the delivery of long-term volume & profit flow and increase the long-term value of the category
- Communicate with both internal and external parties
- Responsible for sharing information, influencing others and negotiating with others
- Marketing concepts
- Develop Brand Plan Inputs
- Basic insights & business analytics
- Written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Motivate and influence others
- Basic Project Management & Implementation of category activities
- Building Value Based Relationships, strong collaboration
- Creative concept evaluation
- Marketing innovation
- Planning, organizing, problem solving skills
- Forecasting and Budgeting
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 6th August 2021 clearly indicating the job title.