SHOFCO Job Vacancy : Human Resource Internships – Jobs in Kenya
Welcome to Jobwebkenya.com. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Kenya. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
To be responsible for supporting the HR Coordinator in carrying out all the basic Human Resources (HR) functions that support the delivery of SHOFCO’s brand promise.
Human Resource Internship Responsibilities
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the human resource team.
- Maintain and manage accurate human resource records by updating the employee’s data bank, filling and keeping all employees’ documents in their respective files and opening files for new employees.
- Ensure all files are up to date as per the checklist.
- Coordinate HR projects including meetings, trainings and surveys as requested by the HR Manager.
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities that is staffing, recruitment, training, grievances and performance evaluations.
- Assist with the recruitment and interviewing process.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Maintain all leave records and updates to achieve coordinated leave administration process.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant e.g. absences, bonus and leave.
- Conduct initial orientation for newly hired staff.
- Respond to HR queries in the absence of HR Manager and Coordinators.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Internship
- Diploma in Human Resources or any other related field
- Other requirements (unique/job specific)
- 2 years’ experience working with the Human Resource department
- Experience of working with human resource management systems
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Making decisions
- Checking things
- Following procedures
- Examining information
- Understanding people
- Directing people
- Upholding standards
- Team working
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Manager, [email protected] quoting their current and expected salaries.