Shop Supervisor at BBROOD Kenya
This adventure started when Renee did her graduation research in Uganda. She came to the conclusion that there was no real tasty bread in this African country. With the help of a grant from the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs, through the PSI (Private Sector Investment) programme, BBROOD decided to open their shops in Uganda. It took two years of preparations and finally in 2011 our first shop in Kampala Road opened its doors to first customers. The great success of the first bakery was soon followed but 5 more outlets in Kampala.
This role revolves around the smooth running of a BBROOD outlet which will require you to manage a team of customer service executives, ensure that the outlet is well presented, be on top of your inventory, monitor performance and push sales accordingly as well as work side by side with your team to deliver excellent service while maintaining high standards of hygiene.
Full Job Description
- Minimum 5 years’ supervisory experience in a similar role in the food industry. Experience in managing a coffee house or restaurant is preferred.
- Minimum Diploma in any of the following fields: Sales and Marketing, Customer Service, F&B production, or related course from a recognized institution.
- Result-oriented with a high-performance history in managing a similar business.
- Enthusiastic and able to demonstrate excellent selling skills and the ability to shape a store around delivering a first-class customer journey.
- Proven experience in coaching and developing your team to continuously improve.
- You are a team leader, problem-solver and effective communicator who can motivate a team and interact smoothly with diverse personalities.
- Good computer and numerical skills
The post Shop Supervisor at BBROOD Kenya appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – https://jobcenterkenya.com/.