Business Systems Manager Job, Latest IT Jobs,
- Reporting to the Group ICT Manager, the job holder will be responsible for driving value realization from implemented business applications by leading teams in: analyzing, planning, development, delivery and support of business applications, identify process improvement opportunities, define/design technology solutions that helps in cost saving, build user capability in utilizing implemented business applications, and work with business process owners to define the scope of engagement to achieve planned business benefits leading to sustainable competitive advantage
- Provide internal consultancy to process owners regarding application technology in order to achieve the planned improvement in business process and the planned realization of benefits for sustained competitive advantage.
- Collaborate with cross functional business units to drive end-to-end process consistency, maturity and effectiveness.
- Lead the business systems team to drive the process and technical aspects of projects and create solutions to meet business challenges and resolve system/process issues
- Perform technical evaluations, develop and implement automation solutions to address system/process issues and to implement new system/process enhancements.
- Work closely with external partners through software development methodology, including project assessment, planning, design, build and implementation.
- Review business requirements document, write functional requirements document; prepare process flow diagrams, high level use and test cases for review in development.
- Ensures integrity of business information systems, internal controls and data, including recommending modifications as required.
- Define project requirements by identifying project scope, milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget and seeking approval of the same.
- Plan, prepare and budget for the section in order to attain budget approval and to ensure that business systems operations and projects run smoothly and within budget.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Manage team performance to deliver company objectives, train and develop staff and ensure all staff training aligns to the strategic business requirements of the ICT department.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Relevant ICT professional qualifications/certifications.
- Bias in Data analytics/science.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Business Systems position.
Skills & Competencies
- Highly developed technical , analytical and reporting skills with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Leadership and and strong Project Management skills.
- High level of Business Acumen.
- Excellent Teamwork/Collaboration ability.
- Excellent Work Management Skills.
- Proactive/results oriented.
How to Apply
If you believe your experience, competencies and qualifications match the job and role specifications described. send your application and detailed CV to
[email protected], quoting the job title on the subject line of the email by 3rd May 2021.