Social Media Marketing Intern at Mobi-Water
Mobi-Water capabilities are evolving over years of progressive advancements and lessons, that come with innovation in the African Tech Space. Mobi-water was started to solve a long prevalent problem, “To improve Water Access to All.” – Which is a key component of the Global Sustainable Development Goals. By integrating technological solutions to improve already existing Water Service Delivery Models.
We are living in the age of Information and Data. Information shapes our world and it is becoming key in every aspect of modern life. With Climate Change Effects, Population Growth and Rapid Urbanisation putting a huge strain on our water infrastructure, it’s time we start to efficiently monitor and manage this precious resource. We are making people Water Wise and steadily working to tackle the water challenge in Kenya and rest of Sub-Saharan Africa
We’re looking for a young, vibrant and enthusiastic Marketing Intern to join our marketing team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels.
We are currently seeking ONE (1) Marketing Personnel to join our Sales and Marketing Team as an Intern for 3 months.
- Work closely with the team to develop and execute a clear Digital Marketing
- on how the business will grow and position its brand and that of its products and services.
- Work with the team in managing and executing campaigns on various Digital Marketing and Social Media Platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Google AdWords.
- Assist the team in creating high-quality content that delivers the greatest value for our entire product pipeline.
- Run digital marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives.
- Generate new business and use the existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on a monthly basis.
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts.
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers.
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers.
- Follow up on sales leads and closing the deal.
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments.
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required.
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Degree in Business/Marketing or related field.
- Result-oriented with the ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets.
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed.
- Mature, confident, articulate, and strong communication skills.
The post Social Media Marketing Intern at Mobi-Water appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.