Social Media Specialist at KCIC Consulting
KCIC Consulting is leading a movement of government institutions, international organizations, Corporations, SMEs, national and international NGOs, among others to become leaders in their areas of operation by offering a wide range of consulting services (Research and Capacity Building, Sustainability Advisory, Private Sector Development, Monitoring & Evaluation and Impact Evaluation, Grant and Fund Management, Development Communication) and by providing top-performing, highest-quality, globally-competitive and effectively-convenient business solutions that are customised for you.
About the role
We are looking for a social media specialist who will report to the Communication Manager and work closely with other team members to create and administer content on all social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, to build an audience and ensure customer engagement. The specialist will also monitor site metrics, respond to reader comments, and oversee creative design. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring social media strategies in order to increase brand awareness and improve marketing efforts.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Create consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns and manage a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Define most important social media KPIs and measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance and providing feedback through reports.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Performing other duties when needed.
- A degree or diploma in communication, mass communication or a related field
- At least two years of experience in a similar role where your main responsibility was managing social media platforms
- Skilled in selecting the most suitable content format and using it to build communities on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience using social media management tools like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Strong network of social media influencers
- Excellent communication skills with online communities on social networks
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and keep messages constructive at all times
- Experience in growing and interacting with audiences on Twitter is a big plus
- Knowledge in email marketing
- Experience or interest in graphic design (creating social media graphics)
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Confident in working independently, handling several projects at once, and meeting deadlines
The post Social Media Specialist at KCIC Consulting appeared first on Jobs in Kenya – http://jobcenterkenya.com/.